January 20, 2014

Hello, I'm Cory - by Cory Buerck

CrossFit St. Louis/Ice family,

Hello my name is Cory Buerck. I am 27, married and I am really excited 
for the opportunity to venture out into a new community to continue my journey of helping people with there fitness and healthy lifestyles.


My wife's name is Amber and we have been together 9 years and married for almost 2. I want to tell you a little about myself because I will be working with you in the next few weeks and I want you to feel comfortable the minute that we meet.

I have been CrossFitting for four years now. I have trained youth 
teams for three years and have been a trainer in the CrossFit setting for two. I have helped many people along the way and have built very good relationships with them other than just being their trainer. I hope you give me a chance to help you with your fitness goals and life itself.

I promise to give my absolute best and get you to wherever you want to 
be and then some. When you fail, I'll be there to pick you up. When you succeed, I'll be the first to congratulate you. When you do something improper, I'll fix it.

I feel blessed for the opportunity and want to thank Todd, Jo and 
Randy for the chance to continue doing what I love and that is to help people any way possible. I look forward to learning from the training staff and I look forward to sharing my knowledge to make it a better place for you.

Thanks for your time and see you soon!


Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment